Liberty Baptist Academy
The mission of Liberty Baptist Academy is to assist parents in training their children in "the nurture and admonition of the Lord." Our purpose is to provide a quality Christian education at an affordable price in a safe, caring, loving environment.
Who We Are
Liberty Baptist Academy offers a quality Christian education in a warm, friendly atmosphere. The purpose of this school is to give Christian training along with a solid, academic foundation for the average and above average student. Educational and spiritual standards are high, with added emphasis on character training and patriotism. Each student has close, personal contact with well-qualified teachers in classrooms that are bright and cheerful and equipped to promote learning.
Acceptance of students is based upon testing and interviews with students and their parents. All students must have a desire to attend this school and be willing to abide by its standards.
- A Beka curriculum - a proven, professional, Christian curriculum - Designed to give the student a well-rounded, solid education, there is a strong emphasis on reading, using the intensive phonics approach, along with other academic subjects such as math, science, etc.
- Well-trained teachers with Christian character and genuine love and concern for their students.
How Does A Student Enroll?
When enrollment opens, application packets may be picked up at the Academy office. A nonrefundable, nontransferable registration fee is due when the application is returned. This fee will hold the student's place until the first payment is due. No spot is reserved without full payment of the registration fee.
- School hours for all students are from 8 a.m. to 2:55 p.m. (dismissal time subject to slight change for "pick up" efficiency).
- Liberty Baptist Academy does not provide bus service.
- Students wear school uniforms.
- Students bring their own lunches (microwaves provided).
- Extended school day program is available at a modest additional cost.
- Liberty Baptist Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational or admission policies.